MANAGING DIRECTOR – MAZLAN BIN MOHAMED HARUN
- Responsible for the planning and development of Time Temasek Sdn Bhd. business strategies.
- He also directs Time Temasek’s strategies and business development in providing engineering solutions, services for onshore and offshore fabrication and installation works in Oil & Gas Industry.
- He was involved in more than 17 years in Oil & Gas related projects of the above, his close relationship with the contractors and peers and desire to learn has provide him a competitive edge to be able to read drawings, flowcharts and identify material take off to forecast the scope of work the company intends to engage.
- He has 7 years experiences in Oil & Gas industries mainly construction and fabrication
MANAGER – ROSLIM BIN OMAR
- Started his career in oil and gas field in 2001 as a Junior Project Buyer.
- His 12 years experiences very precious to the company as he managed many kind work scope from his previous company.
- He developed his skills in procurement and purchasing for 5 years before he started to join in project coordinating.
- He also has experience in handling manpower coordinating for a certain project.
- In Time Temasek Sdn. Bhd., he in charge of handling purchasing, procurement, tendering and also budgeting for projects.
MANAGER – AHMAD SYUKRI BIN ISMAIL
- 7 years of overall experiences in lntegrity, lnspection and QAQC activities in upstream and downstream oil & gas, refineries as well as petrochemical industries for PETRONAS (gas turbine &. rotating equipment), Malaysia.
- Bachelor Degree in Gas Turbine Maintenance Engineering, University of Glamorgan (EASA-part66), Wales, UK
- Qualified with PCN Level 2, Radiography lnterpretation
- Has work for Sapurakencana Petroleum (Sapura-Energy) for 2 years as Maintenance & Reliability Engineer
Download Corporate Profile (2.4MB).