If you are interested in exploring career opportunities with Time Temasek, please send your detailed resume to email@example.com
We sincerely appreciate your interest in working with us.
• Responsible in preparing procurement documents.
• Handling procurement project materials & equipments and services.
• To develop and analyze information on current prices and supply conditions.
• To coordinate work schedule for manpower services with client rep.
• Involving in day-to-day purchasing activities by sourcing for reliable suppliers, negotiating for best price and ensure timely supplies.
• To carry out purchasing functions according to company policies and procedures.
• To perform supplier evaluation and audit.
• To prepare the application or vendor registration form to be submitted to the vendors.
• To ensure that purchasing documentation and procedures conform to ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001:2004 Standards requirements.
Authority: As defined in relevant QMS procedures & manual
• Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma,
• Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Diploma in Business Administration or any field.
• At least 2 years working experience in Procurement.
• Good communication and written in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
• Able to work independently as well as a good team player.
• Experience in ISO documentation and procedure.
• Good in negotiation, interpersonal skill.
• Posses own transport.
• Female, age below 30 years old
• Malay candidate only